Product Standard: Q/EFR/J 1.1-2015 Certifications: CE certificate
|Model||Length(mm)||Diameter(mm)||Rated Power(W)||Max Power(W)||Current(mA)||Catalyst|
1. The CO₂ laser tube uses direct glass to metal-seal technology to prevent gas leakage.
2. Our company manufactures industrial-grade laser tubes with stable laser beam quality, offering innovative application solutions for global users.
3. The laser lens inside the cavity is independently developed and designed by our company, and is produced by the II-VI Singapore factory in accordance with global optical standards.
4. The catalyst contained laser tube uses non-tunable cavity and advanced glass to metal-seal technology, ensuring the laser has a long service life up to 18 months.
5. The application of glass to metal-seal technology completely avoids the output mode change caused by the deformation of the laser cavity, ensuring the CO₂ laser tube has extremely high stability.
6. Strict Quality Process Control—Using Israel's imported spectrometer and American coherent power meter ensures that each laser tube has high power and good spot quality, reaching the quasi-TEM00 fundamental mode.
EFR's high power, durable and stable CO₂ laser tubes have a small light spot and can be used as laser cutting machine accessories, laser engraving machine accessories, and laser marking machine accessories. As they play an important part in cutting, engraving and marking of leather products, car seats, clothes, paper, and other products in the advertising, packaging, craft processing, decorative construction material industries, our laser consumables are widely recognized and popular among numerous manufacturers of laser machines.Package
For more information, please download A Series CO2 Laser Tube!