1. For the warranty period of laser tube, please refer to the following table:
2. Within the first half of guarantee period from exit-factory date on the label, we replace free of charge if the power is less than 80% of rated power while the users operate according to our manual. The replaced laser tube will have same warranty as new ones. The single transportation freight will be afforded by buyer. When the laser tube structure is damaged or changed, we will not be responsible.
3. During the latter half of the guarantee period, we repair or replace free of charge if the power is less than 75% of rated power while the users operate according to our manual. The replaced or repaired laser tube will have same warranty as the one which buyer purchased first time from us. The single transportation freight will be afforded by buyer. When the laser tube structure is damaged or changed, we will not be responsible.
4. We are not responsible for damage or problems that occur during the incorrect usage and do not fall in line with the instruction books.
5. The quality assurance only applies to returned products that meet the following requirements:
a. The appearance and structure of the laser tube, as well as the certificate, are in good condition.
b. The window is not contaminated, scratched, or cracked.
c. If the intact laser tube being returned is damaged during transportation, EFR is not responsible.
|Customers need to provide feedback and relevant photos and videos if problems have arisen during their use of the CO2 Laser tube and related products.|
|The problem information will be conveyed to our technicians within 24 business hours, and they will then work quickly to determine the cause of the problem.|
|Customers will be informed of problem causes, and a solution, within 48 hours.|
Q: How come the laser processing equipment is not working properly or effectively after starting?
A:Please check the following items: that the supporting point of the CO2 Laser tube is appropriate, the light intensity is proper and the light path is straight. Also ensure the focal length is correct, the flow rate of cooling water is normal, and finally, ensure the window of the laser tube is clean and intact. If theses still lead to no answer, the laser tube may have a quality problem.
Q: Why does the laser processing equipment work properly at first, but gradually becomes more ineffective later?
A:Please examine and ensure the supporting joint of the sealed laser tube is in its proper place. Also make sure that the water temperature is at 30℃, the laser lens has an effective heat dissipation, and the flow rate of the cooling water is regular. The cooling water should also be clean. If the above items are working properly, then inspect the laser tube for a quality problem.
1. Please use soft water as the cooling liquid, though distilled water and purified water are also applicable. The water temperature should be controlled within a 12-30℃ range. If the water temperature is above that, please replace the cooling liquid, or switch off the water cooler.
If in a cold region, please drain the cooling water from the CO2 Laser tube after use, otherwise the cooling water may freeze and break the glass tube. (Special note: When using an alternating current, please make sure the water tank has a safe ground connection.)
2. Connecting wires should be well insulated, please use an exhauster to protect the window from being polluted.
3. The high voltage terminal should be clean and dry, as well as kept away from metal to avoid electrical discharge. Please routinely check and ensure the high voltage connecting device is fixed and the interior is intact.